Monday, May 12, 2008

All that matters - in, about & around Sibu


I'm a newie to blogging. And this is my first blog ever. And I thought I'll blog about Sibu; sharing and exchanging views...

...anything under the sun (and moon), that helps improve the quality of our lives.


I hope to post more topics of interest, for sharing and discussion, when time permits.

2135246177_7953e8bfbc

Looking forward to participation and comments.... ideas, proposals and suggestions. Let's make Sibu a better and more conducive place to live in.

Truly Yours

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this ia a good initiative. sibu does need the participation and contribution of ideas from its citizens to improve and develop.

Anonymous said...

hey guy,

good effort...but i havent seen nothing yet. what's talking you so long to post something?